• Hangs 3 ways - overhead, vertical, or horizontal
  • Includes fluorescent 6400K, T5 tubes
  • Dual On/Off switches allow you to control the amount of lumens as needed
  • Powder coated steel housing
  • UL listed ballast with 5 year warranty
  • Hangs 3 ways - overhead, vertical, or horizontal
  • Includes fluorescent 6400K, T5 tubes

Product Description

This commercial T5 system delivers performance, flexibility and high lumen output in any growing environment. This daisy chainable system allows to choose multiple hanging configurations to meet the garden design. They combine German specular aluminum with energy efficient and high output T5 bulbs and put out double the light energy of normal fluorescent systems. Consists powder coated, textured steel housing. Dual On/Off switches allow you to control the amount of lumens as needed. It comes with 5 year warranty on ballast, 1-year warranty on craftsmanship and has 10-feet grounded power cord. Hangs 3 ways overhead, vertical or horizontal. Includes fluorescent 6400K tubes. 120-Volt, 60-hertz, hangs in overhead, vertical and horizontal way. Maximum wattage is 324. Initial Lumens are 30,000. Maximum amperage is 2.85. This product weighs 26.3-pound. Measures 49-1/2-inch length by 27-1/2-inch width by 6-1/2-inch height.

Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews
22 of 22 people found the following review helpful.
5Best 4ft 6bulb t5 4 the $$$ period!
By iamandyouaint
The Hydrofarm 4ft 6bulb T5 fixture is high quality in my opinion. This is a great item ideal for starting plants indoors. Also good for fruiting/budding/flowering. Produces nearly 30K lumens (i believe its 28,XXX or 29,XXX specifically).Has adjustable switches that control the number of lights on at a time (you can choose 2, 4, or all 6 bulbs on at a time). 3 prong power cord. does not come with hangers (just triangle hooks on the actual unit). It can be used in any hanging position you could imagine (unlike mh/hps bulbs that usually have to be hung horizontally.Its certainly worth the money as you're saving $100 easy on a higher priced unit that does the same thing.this is certainly not a "cheap" or "entry level" t5 fixture (for those worrying about spending less and getting junk its certainly not the case) For once "you get what you pay for" doesn't exist. For buying something sight unseen im more than just extremely pleased.It comes ready to go out of the box w/ the lamps already installed. (assuming you already have a light hanger (or hooks/chains)It was packaged well w/ no real damage. shipping was speedy w/ super saver shipping (2 business days) however im practically local to where it ships from.Would buy this product (and other items from the company) again.

5 of 5 people found the following review helpful.
5High Output Florescent Grow Light/ with bulbs
By Shelia
This product is ready to use and is as described. It works well for flowering and fruiting with the red spectrum (3000k bulbs). Prior to purchasing this light, I had a pepper plant and a few other vegetables in my hydroponic system. The pepper plant only had a few peppers on it, after using the light for a couple of weeks I have about 10 peppers set and the peppers that were already there prior to purchasing the light are ready to harvest. The other plants are growing rapidly also. This lamp does not emit much heat so it can be placed close to the plants. I would buy this product again.

3 of 3 people found the following review helpful.
4Life's a gamble!
By Discount
This 6 tube, 4', T5 High Output Fluor. grow light fixture with bulbs is just great. It blasts out tons of light with little heat and is not too bad on the energy consumption. But of course I knew that before buying. What I didn't know and gambled on was the quality and weather or not it would make it to Alaska in one piece as lots of pevious Amazon orders have come all smashed up. Luckily I've never lost anything or had to have an item replaced. Well the box was dented but all inside was intact due to the fairly good packaging of the manufacturer. Plus I think UPS is not as brutal as the Postal method. That was a relief. I love the free Super Saver Shipping of Amazon. Civilization is progressing! I don't give this item 5 stars because it's made in China. But truth to tell, it seems pretty good despite it's origin, and the instructions although brief are not worded funny.If my plants could talk I'm thinking they'd be singing. I have a good feeling this gamble is going to pay off.

See all 28 customer reviews...

Hydrofarm FLT46 4-Feet/6-Tube T5 Commercial Fixture with Bulbs | Deals for

Similar Item of Hydrofarm FLT46 4-Feet/6-Tube T5 Commercial Fixture with Bulbs

HYDROFARM EnviroGro FLT46 HO 4-Feet 6-Tube T5 Fluorescent Fixture ... HYDROFARM EnviroGro FLT46 HO 4-Feet 6-Tube T5 ... This commercial T5 ...,Discount Hydrofarm Flt46 4feet6tube T5 Commercial Fixture With Bulbs ... Tag : discount hydrofarm flt46 4 feet 6 tube t5 commercial fixture with bulbs, ...,Commercial T5 4FT 6 Tube Fixture FLT46 T5 Fluorescent Light ... high-output T5 bulbs and put out double ... Hydrofarm Commercial T5 4FT 6 Tube Fixture ...,Hydrofarm FLT46 4-Feet/6-Tube T5 Commercial Fixture with Bulbs Price: Check Price,This Hydrofarm FLT46 4-Feet/6-Tube T5 Commercial Fixture with Bulbs. Shop Hydrofarm FLT46 4-Feet/6-Tube T5 Commercial Fixture with Bulbs. Release Date ...,EnviroGro T5 4FT 6 Tube Fixture w/bulbs ... Hydrofarms newest T5 system delivers performance, ... Commercial T5 Light System Instructions: 19K: Q:,Hydrofarms newest T5 system delivers performance, ... EnviroGro T5 4FT 4 Tube Fixture w/bulbs : FLT46 ... Commercial T5 Light System Instructions: 19K:,Hydrofarm FLT46 4-Feet/6-Tube T5 CommercialFixture with BulbsProduct Featureq Dual On/Off switches allow you to control the amount of lumens as neededq Powd,This review is from: Hydrofarm FLT46 4-Feet/6-Tube T5 Commercial Fixture with Bulbs (Lawn & Patio) ... This new Hydrofarm 6 bulb, 48 inch fixture is a huge upgrade.,This commercial T5 system delivers performance, flexibility and high lumen output in any growing environment. This daisy chainable system allows to choose multiple ...
Amazon.com: Hydrofarm FLT46 4-Feet/6-Tube T5 Commercial Fixture ...
This commercial T5 system delivers performance, flexibility and high lumen output in any growing environment. This daisy chainable system allows to choose multiple ...

Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Hydrofarm FLT46 4-Feet/6-Tube T5 ...
This review is from: Hydrofarm FLT46 4-Feet/6-Tube T5 Commercial Fixture with Bulbs (Lawn & Patio) ... This new Hydrofarm 6 bulb, 48 inch fixture is a huge upgrade.

Hydrofarm flt46 4 feet 6-tube t5 commercial fixture with bulbs
Hydrofarm FLT46 4-Feet/6-Tube T5 CommercialFixture with BulbsProduct Featureq Dual On/Off switches allow you to control the amount of lumens as neededq Powd

EnviroGro: EnviroGro T5 4FT 8 Tube Fixture w/bulbs
Hydrofarms newest T5 system delivers performance, ... EnviroGro T5 4FT 4 Tube Fixture w/bulbs : FLT46 ... Commercial T5 Light System Instructions: 19K:

EnviroGro: EnviroGro T5 4FT 6 Tube Fixture w/bulbs
EnviroGro T5 4FT 6 Tube Fixture w/bulbs ... Hydrofarms newest T5 system delivers performance, ... Commercial T5 Light System Instructions: 19K: Q:

(^o^. ) Hydrofarm FLT46 4-Feet/6-Tube T5 Commercial Fixture with ...
This Hydrofarm FLT46 4-Feet/6-Tube T5 Commercial Fixture with Bulbs. Shop Hydrofarm FLT46 4-Feet/6-Tube T5 Commercial Fixture with Bulbs. Release Date ...

Hydrofarm flt46 4 feet6-tube t5 commercial fixture with bulbs
Hydrofarm FLT46 4-Feet/6-Tube T5 Commercial Fixture with Bulbs Price: Check Price

Hydrofarm Commercial T5 4FT 6 Tube Fixture FLT46 : HydroGalaxy.com
Commercial T5 4FT 6 Tube Fixture FLT46 T5 Fluorescent Light ... high-output T5 bulbs and put out double ... Hydrofarm Commercial T5 4FT 6 Tube Fixture ...

Discount Hydrofarm Flt46 4feet6tube T5 Commercial Fixture With ...
Discount Hydrofarm Flt46 4feet6tube T5 Commercial Fixture With Bulbs ... Tag : discount hydrofarm flt46 4 feet 6 tube t5 commercial fixture with bulbs, ...

HYDROFARM EnviroGro FLT46 HO 4-Feet 6-Tube T5 Fluorescent Fixture
HYDROFARM EnviroGro FLT46 HO 4-Feet 6-Tube T5 Fluorescent Fixture ... HYDROFARM EnviroGro FLT46 HO 4-Feet 6-Tube T5 ... This commercial T5 ...

This Page is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.

No comments:

Post a Comment