• Hangs 3 ways - overhead, vertical, or horizontal
  • Includes fluorescent 6400K, T5 tubes
  • Dual On/Off switches allow you to control the amount of lumens as needed
  • Powder coated steel housing
  • UL listed ballast with 5 year warranty
  • Hangs 3 ways - overhead, vertical, or horizontal
  • Includes fluorescent 6400K, T5 tubes

Product Description

This commercial T5 system delivers performance, flexibility and high lumen output in any growing environment. This daisy chainable system allows to choose multiple hanging configurations to meet the garden design. They combine German specular aluminum with energy efficient and high output T5 bulbs and put out double the light energy of normal fluorescent systems. Consists powder coated, textured steel housing. Dual On/Off switches allow you to control the amount of lumens as needed. It comes with 5 year warranty on ballast, 1-year warranty on craftsmanship and has 10-feet grounded power cord. Hangs 3 ways overhead, vertical or horizontal. Includes fluorescent 6400K tubes. 120-Volt, 60-hertz, hangs in overhead, vertical and horizontal way. Maximum wattage is 432. Initial Lumens are 40,000. Maximum amperage is 3.78. This product weighs 31.4-pound. Measures 49-1/2-inch length by 34-inch width by 6-1/2-inch height.

Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews
13 of 13 people found the following review helpful.
5The perfect wintering solution.
By M. Wang
I got into growing tropical plants last year. This is not a trivial hobby to have in Connecticut, as CT is in Zone 6b with a minimum winter temperature of -5 to 0 degree F. I tried Hydrofarm JSV2 2-Foot Jump Start T5 Grow Light System last winter. It worked well, but with a ground clearance of 26", it limited my collection to young plants.As this year's winter approaches, I know I need a more serious set-up, since one of the papayas has grown to nearly 5' tall over the summer. I eventually decide that I have to get the largest growth-light fixture available to the regular consumers, and this HydroFarm becomes the obvious choice.My wife would only allow these large plants in the unfurnished part of the basement, so I had to do some electric work, splicing the wire for overhead lighting to add an outlet. This fixture does not come with chains, and I have to pay Home Depot a few visits to get the chain, the eye-rings and the links. Overall, it is fairly straightforward work, the only annoying part being that people occasionally had this wicked smile on their faces when I mentioned the light fixture as if I was growing something illegal.It provides enough light for several fairly large young plants. I will install a Aube by Honeywell TI033/U 7-Day Programmable Timer Switch, White and look forward to a winter of continuing growth.

4 of 4 people found the following review helpful.
5Works Great
By cataclysmic
i have had this light for about 6 months. it works great and all bulbs arrived undamaged and all are still working. low heat and great light output. i use to veg my little baby girls and works perfect. no complaints to think of. love the duel power buttons to save energy when you dont need all the light. Will recommend to growers

2 of 2 people found the following review helpful.
5Very Nice Product So Far !
By H Sheetz
Purchased to supplement light in a house the tends to be quite dark during the winter months despite three sky lights. For the past ten years we have planted many indoor plants and set them out on the deck during the summer. The challenge has been to keep them alive during the dark winter months. Well as we start bringing them in we have noticed they are "thriving" under the new light. Quality of the light seems good, easy to hang. Packaging was as good as could be expected. Arrived with one tube broken but would not place the blame on packing, obvious carrier damage. Ordered a second today.

See all 27 customer reviews...

Hydrofarm FLT48 4-Feet/8-Tube T5 Commercial Fixture with Bulbs | Cheapest

Similar Item of Hydrofarm FLT48 4-Feet/8-Tube T5 Commercial Fixture with Bulbs

Hydrofarm FLT48 4-Feet/8-Tube T5 Commercial Fixture with Bulbs - Gardening Tools - AIR CONDITIONER Black Friday - Lowest Discount Prices AIR CONDITIONER Black Friday ...,Hydrofarm Commercial T5 4FT 8 Tube Fixture w/ Bulbs FLT48 - fluorescent light. 25d 0h 57m left. ... Hydrofarm Commercial T5 4FT 6 Tube Fixture w/ Bulbs FLT46 ...,EnviroGro T5 4FT 8 Tube Fixture w/bulbs ... Hydrofarms newest T5 system delivers performance, ... Commercial T5 Light System Instructions: 19K: Q:,Hydrofarms newest T5 system delivers performance, ... EnviroGro T5 4FT 4 Tube Fixture w/bulbs : FLT48 ... Commercial T5 Light System Instructions: 19K:,Hydrofarm FLT48 4-Feet/8-Tube T5 Commercial Fixture with Bulbs Reviews & Coupon,Find best value and selection for your Hydrofarm EnviroGro FLT48 T5 4 Foot 8 Tube Fixture Bulbs search on ... Hydrofarm Commercial T5 4FT 8 Tube Fixture w/ Bulbs FLT,Hydrofarm flt48 4 feet 8-tube t5 commercial fixture with bulbs Document Transcript. Buy Hydrofarm FLT48 4-Feet/8-Tube T5Commercial Fixture with ...,We have found most affordable price of Hydrofarm FLT48 4-Feet/8-Tube T5 Commercial Fixture with Bulbs from Amazon.com It offers Fast and Free Shipping.,This review is from: Hydrofarm FLT48 4-Feet/8-Tube T5 Commercial Fixture with Bulbs ... Hydrofarm FLT48 4-Feet/8-Tube T5 Commercial Fixture with Bulbs (Lawn & Patio),This commercial T5 system delivers performance, flexibility and high lumen output in any growing environment. This daisy chainable system allows to choose multiple ...
Amazon.com: Hydrofarm FLT48 4-Feet/8-Tube T5 Commercial Fixture ...
This commercial T5 system delivers performance, flexibility and high lumen output in any growing environment. This daisy chainable system allows to choose multiple ...

Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Hydrofarm FLT48 4-Feet/8-Tube T5 ...
This review is from: Hydrofarm FLT48 4-Feet/8-Tube T5 Commercial Fixture with Bulbs ... Hydrofarm FLT48 4-Feet/8-Tube T5 Commercial Fixture with Bulbs (Lawn & Patio)

Hydrofarm FLT48 4-Feet/8-Tube T5 Commercial Fixture with Bulbs ...
We have found most affordable price of Hydrofarm FLT48 4-Feet/8-Tube T5 Commercial Fixture with Bulbs from Amazon.com It offers Fast and Free Shipping.

Hydrofarm flt48 4 feet 8-tube t5 commercial fixture with bulbs
Hydrofarm flt48 4 feet 8-tube t5 commercial fixture with bulbs Document Transcript. Buy Hydrofarm FLT48 4-Feet/8-Tube T5Commercial Fixture with ...

Hydrofarm EnviroGro FLT48 T5 4 Foot 8 Tube Fixture Bulbs | eBay
Find best value and selection for your Hydrofarm EnviroGro FLT48 T5 4 Foot 8 Tube Fixture Bulbs search on ... Hydrofarm Commercial T5 4FT 8 Tube Fixture w/ Bulbs FLT

Coupon:Hydrofarm FLT48 4-Feet/8-Tube T5 Commercial Fixture with ...
Hydrofarm FLT48 4-Feet/8-Tube T5 Commercial Fixture with Bulbs Reviews & Coupon

EnviroGro: EnviroGro T5 4FT 6 Tube Fixture w/bulbs
Hydrofarms newest T5 system delivers performance, ... EnviroGro T5 4FT 4 Tube Fixture w/bulbs : FLT48 ... Commercial T5 Light System Instructions: 19K:

EnviroGro: EnviroGro T5 4FT 8 Tube Fixture w/bulbs
EnviroGro T5 4FT 8 Tube Fixture w/bulbs ... Hydrofarms newest T5 system delivers performance, ... Commercial T5 Light System Instructions: 19K: Q:

Hydrofarm T5 in Hydroponic Supplies | eBay
Hydrofarm Commercial T5 4FT 8 Tube Fixture w/ Bulbs FLT48 - fluorescent light. 25d 0h 57m left. ... Hydrofarm Commercial T5 4FT 6 Tube Fixture w/ Bulbs FLT46 ...

Hydrofarm FLT48 4-Feet/8-Tube T5 Commercial Fixture with Bulbs ...
Hydrofarm FLT48 4-Feet/8-Tube T5 Commercial Fixture with Bulbs - Gardening Tools - AIR CONDITIONER Black Friday - Lowest Discount Prices AIR CONDITIONER Black Friday ...

This Page is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.

No comments:

Post a Comment